TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- Workshops will be delivered by officials of Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- This Workshop is strictly for Students, since the course content has been designed according to the students. Professionals, Experts and Faculty Members of colleges/Schools are not allowed to join this Workshop.
- Only those candidates who have paid are allowed to attend the workshop. Parents/Relatives/Friends who have not paid are not allowed in the workshop.
- Only 2-3 projects will be covered in the Workshop by Live Demonstration. Rest of the projects is to be done by the participants themselves.
- Certificate will be issued directly to candidate right after Completion of Workshop.
- Security Code of Certificate will be sent to your Registered Email ID and Contact number available with us in 7-15 working days.
- All Certificates will be issued by RoboTryst in Association with Tryst-IIT Delhi.
- Duration of the Workshops is 8-10 Hours (divided into 3 sessions of 3 hours each).
- Theory Vs Practice Ratio for Workshops: 50% theory 50% Practical.
- Take away Training Kit (Hardware / Software) will be given to every participant for all workshops. Training kit is NOT REPLACEABLE. NOT EXCHANGEBLE.
- Kits given are complementary. The charges include only workshop charges. Hence, replacements of goods inside the kit are non – refundable.
- Students from different College can form a Team.
- It is mandatory to carry 1 Laptop in a group of 4-5 members with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Installed with sufficient battery backup. Charging point will be given as per the availability to the resources provided by IIT Delhi.
- We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant’s laptop.
- Please carry 4 Nos. AA Size Dry Battery (Pencil cell) at least 1 set per team as power supply of Training kit (For workshops in which hardware kits will be issued). Batteries are not included in our Takeaway Robotics Kit
- If we find any candidate misbehaving or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team, his candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- Rights of Admission Reserved by the Organizer.
- Additionally, if required, hardware kit can be purchased at Rate of INR1500/- and software kit can be purchased at the Rate of INR400/-.
- The charges for all events are taken by Robosapiens Technologies which are then routed to IIT Delhi as per the MOU signed.
- Please bring Xerox Copy of Your Institution ID Card at the time of Workshop. Without this entry will not be given. Scheduled date of the Workshop is Tentative & can be changed as per actual Tryst-2017 Scheduled dates. Scheduled time of the Workshop is 09:30AM-06:00PM (tentative). Final Schedule time will be updated to candidates via SMSs & Emails.
- In case of any delays in the timings of the workshop, the students are required to keep a buffer time so as to cover this delay by evening to complete the total hours of workshop.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, You hereby commit that if in any case the workshop is not held in IIT Delhi, then you are agreeing to participate in the workshop outside IIT Delhi without any disputes.
- Paid Accommodation will be provided inside & outside of IIT Delhi campus.
- Robosapiens Technologies is not responsible for loss of belongings/personal properties of participants.
- There will be NO competition after the workshop. Only study session will be there after which workshop will be over.
- All Teams are required to have their unique Team ID to participate in the Final Round/Open Round Competition.
- Team ID can be obtained only after registering and submitting the payment. Discounts will NOT be applicable for On the Spot Registrations of Competition/Accommodation.
- If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop/competition, you are required to send a written application to Robosapiens Head Office at the given address: Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd., B5 Block C, Sector 31, Noida – 201301.
Company Legal Name : Robosapiens Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Terms and Conditions for Final Round / Open Round
- All the Participants who have achieved 1st , 2nd , 3rd position and have merit Certificate in the Zonal Rounds of Robotryst championships held all over India are eligible to register for the Closed Rounds of the Robotryst Final Round.
- All the Participated who participated in the Zonal Rounds (have participation Certificate) are eligible to participate in the open rounds of the completion.
- All the Interested and keen participant can register for the open round.
- Participating team should have their own Robotic Kit, (provided during the workshop or you can purchase a kit at ROBOMART.COM
- Kits provided and purchased from Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd will only be allowed in the competition, kit manufactured or purchased from any other company will be disqualified.
- Online Registration fees for the RoboTryst Championship are strictly Non- Refundable.
- All the Students must have their valid college ids or any other Identity Proof.
- For Entry in Final Rounds Merit certificates are required for registrations.Team who are not able to produce Merit Certificates at the time of registration will be allowed to participate in the Finals.
- Charges for the Workshop/Competition/Accommodation is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
- In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
- If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee after deducting Bank Changes i.e. (INR150/-) per participant fee.
- Refund will be in 3 stages: Verification>>Approval>>Bank Credit through same mode of payment. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.